Pomeranian Voivodeship – region in north-western of Poland. The capital of province is Gdansk. Total area is 18,293 km2
- According to rankings 21011, 2013, 2015 – the happiest place to live in Poland is Gdynia. http://www.diagnoza.com/pliki/raporty/Diagnoza_raport_2015.pdf
- Gdynia is a young city designed on the model of the New York as „Polish window to the world”.Gdańsk, Sopot (advantages of the spa) and Gdynia has administratively Tri-City form.
- Region has excellent values for tourism development.
- Many construction projects are carried out in the region: hotels, cultural institutions, revitalization and modernization.
- Business infrastructure: 2 trading ports in Gdansk and Gdynia, aiport Gdansk, Gdansk shipyard, marina, Pomeranian metropolitan railway, business environment institutions – 2 science and technology parks.
More information about investment projects: http://www.investinpomerania.pl/en/index.html, https://biznes.trojmiasto.pl/inwestycje/mapa/